CrossFit Alpha Dog – CrossFit
Metcon (AMRAP – Reps)
EMOM x 30
1) 10/8 Calorie Assault Bike
2) :30 Deadlifts 225/155
3) 10 Overhead Squats 95/65
4) 50 Double Unders
5) :30 Handstand Push Ups
30 MINUTES OF WORK. Which means if you are really hurting in the first round you should consider scaling back.
Each number will be the whole minute you have to work to complete work.
1) AB should be done under :45 seconds. You may sprint.
2) As many deadlifts as you can complete in the time domain. Look to do 10+
3) These should be unbroken. Scale to a :20-:30 Overhead hold in a snatch grip.
4) Scale to a :30 AMRAP if not finishing 50 in :45 or less.
5) If you can do 1-2. Do them. Scale today is a Handstand Hold :30. If you cannot kick up, Complete 2 Wall Walks.
Score is deadlifts and HSPU. Rx Is considered doing everything as prescirbed, not just the scored rounds.